Tuesday, October 12, 2004

OFF IN THE MAIL!

The third book in the STRANGE ENCOUNTERS series, SEA SWITCH, is finished!

I ran off a copy last night after reading and editing the whole book. It came to 140 pages.

SEA SWITCH will feature a villain named Sebastian Mooncraft. He's a rival of Cassie's father, and he has a sleezy cable show called MOONCRAFT'S MIRACLES. This is how I describe Mooncraft: He was way tall, over six-five, and wore a formal black suit and yellow tie. He had heavy eyebrows, a shaved head and a gold hoop in one ear. Sort of a cross between a basketball star and a pirate.

I had lots of fun writing about mermaids, mer-guys and other strange creatures under the sea.

Here are some of the chapter titles for SEA SWITCH:

A Glimmer of Magic
Giggling Eels
Magic Alive!
A Brave New Vision
Politeness Counts
Prehistoric Poop
Switcheroo #2


Now I'm off to the post office to mail SEA SWITCH to my editor.

No comments: