Friday, September 21, 2012

NEW BOOK SALE!!

A NEW BOOK SALE!!!! IN A NEW GENRE FOR ME!


From Publisher's Marketplace:.

September 20, 2012
Children's:
Picture book

Linda Joy Singleton's SNOW DOG, SAND DOG, in which a a girl's imagination does not stop her from loving a dog, well actually 4 dogs, of her very own, to Kristin Ostby at Albert Whitman, by Jill Corcoran at The Herman Agency (World).


Excuse me while I do a happy dance! Yay! This book was inspired by a photograph of Verla Kay building a snow dog with her sister. The words came quickly, the rewrite slowly and the trip to an offer for publication feels amazing!

1 comment:

NATASHA YIM said...

Congrats, Linda! How exciting! Kristin moved to Simon and Schuster so will this book follow her to S&S or staying with Albert Whitman? Before she left, she took one of my PBs to Editorial then I have heard nothing since she left :(. Wish I was doing the happy dance too, but I'll just dance along with you.