Thursday, May 26, 2005

At long last .... LAST DANCE!

It's out!!!

Did I mention, it's out?!!

The second installment in the psychic saga of Sabine Rose, THE SEER series, has been published. If you liked DON'T DIE DRAGONFLY, you should enjoy LAST DANCE (at least I hope you do!)

LAST DANCE has lots of mystery, adventure, danger and romance. Readers will discover Thorn's real name and secrets about a 50-year old ghost. And when it's all over, someone may die....

THE SEER #2: LAST DANCE is available at booksellers everywhere. And if your local store doesn't have it, just ask them to order it. Or check Amazon and Barnes and Noble online.

Happy reading!

4 comments:

Linda Joy Singleton said...

WITCH BALL is the third book in THE SEER series. I think it's probably the most exciting, too, since Sabine's life is in danger. It's due out January 2006 (which seems so far away--I hate waiting!).

I'm now writing the 4th book, SWORD PLAY, which takes Sabine back to San Jose where she finds out what really happened the night a popular sport star died.

As long as books keep selling, my publisher will keep adding new titles. I'm really hoping to keep writing THE SEER for a long time! It's up to fans -- so tell your friends if you enjoy THE SEER.

Linda Joy Singleton said...

Thanks for recommending DON'T DIE DRAGONFLY to your friend!

Anathelia said...

I have been pulled in by The Seer series. It grabs and holds my attention where most other books could not. I first found Don't Die Dragonfly in a local book store and even just reading the back in got me involved in the story. When I lay on my couch reading, I felt that I actually took the place of Sabine, it was amazing. It actually inspired me to start writing a story of my own, though I usually only write poetry. So far I haven't gotten far but it's looking to be an okay story though it doesn't have a plot...

Linda Joy Singleton said...

Trish, I'm so glad you enjoyed THE SEER.

I'm busy writing the 4th book, SWORD PLAY, and hope to have it finished in a month. Then it's up to my publisher Llewellyn if I'm contracted for more books. I'm really, REALLY hoping they want more.