Saturday, June 11, 2005

Alien Essay Contest Update

Hi!

I've now had a chance to read all the (approx. 300) entries and am waiting on the final judging decision of my two assistant judges, Verla Kay and Dana Kessimakis Smith. The entries were ALL so creative and wonderful, picking a few dozen for this final round was very difficult. I am very impressed with the writing of all entrants. Amazing!

Since the entries were SO well-written, I'm increasing the number of third prizes from five to ten.

Also I've decided to offer another essay contest this Fall to celebrate the September release of my mermaid fantasy-adventure, SEA SWITCH, where Cassie Strange goes on a quest for mermaids and becomes one. The theme will be "Magic Under the Sea." I'll post the info on my website in August.

Don't forget I also have an ongoing contest on my website which only has about a dozen entrants for the July 4th book giveaway. All you have to do is send an email to enter this raffle contest.

Thanks again to everyone who entered. I'll post contest results as soon as I get them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Essays Writing said...

Many institutions limit access to their online information. Making this information available will be an asset to all.