Tuesday, December 21, 2004

A HARRY CHRISTMAS

It's almost Christmas and today J.K. Rowling announced that her 6th book will be released on July 16, 2005. This news is like an early Christmas present. I can't wait!

So far these are some things I'm looking forward to in 2005:

* February 4th -- I'm speaking at a school in Topock, AZ
* February 25th - Attending SCBWI writer's conference at Asilomar
* March - Attending SCBWI conference in Davis, CA
* March - Annual Family Easter Party
* May 7 - My daughter Melissa's wedding day
* May - Family cruise to Mexico
* July 16 - Will begin reading the 6th Harry Potter....
* August - National SCBWI conference in Los Angeles
* Sept. 10 - Speaking in Idaho at SCBWI conference
* Oct - May attend a Nancy Drew conference in Arizona

And somewhere between all those events, I'll continue writing on THE SEER and STRANGE ENCOUNTERS series.

Currently writing: THE SEER #3. WITCH BALL ... Up to Page 84

Happy Holidays!

No comments: